• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Three (nil) Cheers for the [SIZE="1"]excretians [/SIZE]!!

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
I think it was more of their way of showing that they were real contenders for the No.2 spot in Devon!
That's never been in doubt though has it :D

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
That's never been in doubt though has it :D
No, but if it keeps them happy to think they are now better than Argyle, I for one am glad for them. Can't wait until those two have to meet in the league:D

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
No, but if it keeps them happy to think they are now better than Argyle, I for one am glad for them. Can't wait until those two have to meet in the league:D
The Turks will send them down 2nd Jan 2012 ;)

United09

Cup final for you, warm down for us.
A great time to be having a "warm down" just before the season starts.

United09

Most of you lot need to calm down

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47771

It was only pre season! haha

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree United09. Nothing riding on it, meaningless result. We will do well next season and finish upper half L1, similarly to the gulls in L2.

Jersey Tone

....no that did not take away the hurt of the 1.4 however it went a long way toward's it,:D
Did that really take away some of the pain?? You trounce us in a meaningless PSF, we stuffed you in a promotion play off, which resulted in (another) Wembley appearance and evetual promotion.......and you're trying to kid us that last night went a long to taking away the hurt!!

Do me a favour TUFC....you're talking boll*x now!!

jmgull

Did that really take away some of the pain?? You trounce us in a meaningless PSF, we stuffed you in a promotion play off, which resulted in (another) Wembley appearance and evetual promotion.......and you're trying to kid us that last night went a long to taking away the hurt!!

Do me a favour TUFC....you're talking boll*x now!!
The 4-1 hurt at the time alright, it was a horrible end to such a fun season - but if some of you greeks still think that it still does now, then you're deluded......we went up 12 months later anyway.

I'll be buggered if I can remember what happened last week tbh:D.....

Jersey Tone

The 4-1 hurt at the time alright, it was a horrible end to such a fun season - but if some of you greeks still think that it still does now, then you're deluded......we went up 12 months later anyway.
Well put it this way, the 3rd May 2003 still hurts me...and we've been promoted twice since then!! You're still hurting, you know it, we know it, everyone knows it!!

As for last night....who were we playing again??:)

jmgull

Well put it this way, the 3rd May 2003 still hurts me...and we've been promoted twice since then!! You're still hurting, you know it, we know it, everyone knows it!!

As for last night....who were we playing again??:)
Aah yeah....2003 - didn't we do the double over you that season;)?