• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The why is Fleetwood keeping Stansfield out of the team thread...

PINHOE RED

Correct me if im wrong, 3 games 3 goals at least one assist. I dont buy the ' well they are tired by the time he and Logan get on so its easier' line!

For me Fleets hasnt given what I thought he would, Adam however seems back to his best and more than deserves to start.

So thats my opinion, discuss........

mammooman

Stansfields fresh pace kills the tiring center backs in the last 20 minutes. Simples.

budegrecian

Nothing much to discuss as I agree with you.
I would like to see Stanno start on tuesday.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Me also. For me Stansfield would do a much better job of tiring defenders as he has better stamina and a greater coverage than Fleetwood, also can cross and would be a good partner for Corr.

Fleetwood would be much more effective with tired defenders towards the end of the game.

PINHOE RED

Also meant to say, my opinion of course! Thay Fleetwood is either off side, falling over when breathed on or watching balls fly over for the centre back to clear because he doenst like to head the ball.

Play our best players from the start, simples!!

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ha ha ha how times change, a few weeks ago and it was "Why is stanno keeping Watson out of the team"

Last edited:

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fleets and Corr make it very difficult for the back line to play an out ball because there is absolutely no movement whatsoever from them. At least Stans provides a target.

Red Hot Lips

Fleets and Corr make it very difficult for the back line to play an out ball because there is absolutely no movement whatsoever from them. At least Stans provides a target.
agree with u 100% ,plus there dont seem to be any one up the front who can hold the ball up

Number13

He wont leave Fleets out as he chased him so hard and is paying him £2k a week.
He wont leave Stewart out for the same reasons.
Sad, but facts.
We need to get over it

Red Hot Lips

He wont leave Fleets out as he chased him so hard and is paying him £2k a week.
He wont leave Stewart out for the same reasons.
Sad, but facts.
We need to get over it
so it;s not about current form effort and ability now, if u are a top wage earn u play , so why bother training during the week , no need to