• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The threat of Coronavirus to ECFC

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's the message I get when I click on the link
Are you not able to read the accounts ? I can when I click onto the linky thing

iscalad

Are you not able to read the accounts ? I can when I click onto the linky thing
Nope. Comes up with that error message. Ah well...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tom Neild who refereed our last game, is a NHS nurse. Still got bowman's offside wrong!

Alistair20000

Tom Neild who refereed our last game, is a NHS nurse. Still got bowman's offside wrong!
Would that decision not be down to lino ?

Legohead

Banned
Let it go Hants. It will only eat you up inside if you let it. :LOL:

Legohead

Banned
Just thinking if some fans might think twice about attending games after football returns, especially if the virus is still around or if we are told it's no longer a problem but nobody has been vaccinated. Not just football but any place where crowds of people are. Will they be wary and put off and their behaviours change perhaps?

I know I would be wary of going to a match if their was still a miniscule chance of catching it or even if I got told the virus was long gone. Could this maybe affect gates? Also would many fans have found other things to do during this time and have gone off football as it's been so long since we had any?

Colesman Ballz

Just thinking if some fans might think twice about attending games after football returns, especially if the virus is still around or if we are told it's no longer a problem but nobody has been vaccinated. Not just football but any place where crowds of people are. Will they be wary and put off and their behaviours change perhaps?

I know I would be wary of going to a match if their was still a miniscule chance of catching it or even if I got told the virus was long gone. Could this maybe affect gates? Also would many fans have found other things to do during this time and have gone off football as it's been so long since we had any?
As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I for one have not found anything else to do that remotely gets close to a footy match and a few beers !

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster

Expect a bigger problem might simply be the number of fans with much less disposable income...

Alistair20000

As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I for one have not found anything else to do that remotely gets close to a footy match and a few beers !
Do you have Subbuteo game in the house Mr Ballz ?

Here to help

Legohead

Banned
Or casden soccer? Table footy?