• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Pitch

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Be interesting to see the numbers of postponed or abandoned games and how these figures have changed over the years. Any one that claims that winters aren't consistantly wetter now thasn they were is on slippery ground!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hotter, drier summers, and milder, wetter winters is all part of global warming. No one can question it as its a scientific fact

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
its a scientific fact
That has never stopped people, even seemingly rational ones, denying things they don't want to be true. Or believing things they'd like to be true.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why do they train on it? Surely they have a proper training place? Would there be any chance in the future of a shared training base?
Why on earth would we want to do that? The Chiefs have a full size 3g pitch next to their match pitch anyway don't they? Or was that ripped up to make way for the hotel?

malcolms

Hotter, drier summers, and milder, wetter winters is all part of global warming. No one can question it as its a scientific fact
Well, we've had the coldest start to the year for a decade and they have historical snow in Texas, Mexico and Greece. Ask a climate scientist and they will say that extremes prove their point, which coincidentally gives them the opportunity to never be wrong...

STURTZ

Well, we've had the coldest start to the year for a decade and they have historical snow in Texas, Mexico and Greece. Ask a climate scientist and they will say that extremes prove their point, which coincidentally gives them the opportunity to never be wrong...
Fake news!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If I was going to put money on any Exewebber having this POV then it would be you.

You are Donald Trump and I claim my five pounds.

malcolms

Fake news!
So what's "fake" about it? It's all fact..

manc grecian

Why on earth would we want to do that? The Chiefs have a full size 3g pitch next to their match pitch anyway don't they? Or was that ripped up to make way for the hotel?
Was only a idea! Shared resources, save some money.

malcolms

If I was going to put money on any Exewebber having this POV then it would be you.

You are Donald Trump and I claim my five pounds.
You have no idea what my POV is..I was just pointing out how convenient the extremes argument can be...