• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Next Exeter City First Team Manager Thread

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I'm not sure why you put the emphasis on Julian Tagg. He will not be be interviewing nor making the decision in isolation and it will be a panel that will finally come up with an appointment. My guess is at least four people.
Agreed, but I think Taggy's opinion will carry the biggest weight which I support.

Boyo

My guess is that if we were going with KN, then we'd have announced it by now. Similarly, if it was someone out of a job, then we'd have done similar. I'm therefore thinking that we have offered it to someone in a job somewhere and hence we have to go through the negotiations regarding compensation and which member of his team can come etc etc.

If we are yet to offer it to anyone then that would be highly frustrating. It's been almost 3 weeks now.

Grecianpasty

My guess is that if we were going with KN, then we'd have announced it by now. Similarly, if it was someone out of a job, then we'd have done similar. I'm therefore thinking that we have offered it to someone in a job somewhere and hence we have to go through the negotiations regarding compensation and which member of his team can come etc etc.

If we are yet to offer it to anyone then that would be highly frustrating. It's been almost 3 weeks now.
Thats completely logical and rational thinking. You should know by now though that logic and rationale rarely come hand in hand when it comes to football.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
How do you know this ?
I don't, I'm speculating like most others on here.

Agent Andy

Any one had a flutter on Gary Caldwell , in the running I’m told .

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
He has an unfortunate record in coaching to put it mildly.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
It seems a ridiculously long time to make an announcement with the interviews being over a week ago. You can only assume that either the standout candidate rejected the job, or there are technical issues with a contract for the standout candidate, or there was no standout candidate to offer the job to, or its so tight that they've had to second interview the leading candidates which has caused some time delay. Even if its the latter this should have happened by now so I have no idea why there's such a hold up.
That's a very long way around to say you have no idea!!😆

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
If we ended up in league 2 i'd take Tisdale back
Oh do **** off Joe. You're becoming embarrassing

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
1K replies.This thread is definitely competing with the last transfer window thread.Could be a narrow 1-0 win.

StudentGrecian

Andy you’ve mentioned several names now! Wonder if your source has figured out you’re the famous agent Andy and is drip feeding you these names to prove it! 😂