THE EXEWEB ADVENT CALENDAR QUIZ XVI

OmanGrecian

Just went downstairs, all the windows are open, everything gone. Can't believe it, I'm devastated...That's the last time I leave my advent calendar lying around.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, unless Covid stops it happening like it has recently. Tonight is the first session for 4 weeks or so.
In that case l’ll P.M. you the suite of QF clues and you can P.M. the answers back to me with a note of how long it took you to get them. I will see if you would have scored any once the evening session is finished. Promise me you will not cheat.

P.S. The QF round next week will probably be on Wednesday evening.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
In that case l’ll P.M. you the suite of QF clues and you can P.M. the answers back to me with a note of how long it took you to get them. I will see if you would have scored any once the evening session is finished. Promise me you will not cheat.

P.S. The QF round next week will probably be on Wednesday evening.
I really appreciate that mate but there's no need to go to that trouble. I wouldn't have got many and certainly wouldn't have been the quickest. Some days I'll be available when others won't be. Really appreciate the thought but don't worry about it (y)