• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Club

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
We didn't make the play offs in league 2.
Nice one, so we didn't make the play-offs and went up automatically instead. Yeah, that's one way of proving someone wrong eh?

You mean the website that you have just posted on?
Well of course I do. If you think it would happen ordinarily you are very much mistaken.

malcolms

Well of course I do. If you think it would happen ordinarily you are very much mistaken.
So, assumimg we get relegated and the first letter appears in the E an E I can then get back to you?

Antony Moxey

So, assumimg we get relegated
That is so you Malcolm.

malcolms

That is so you Malcolm.

But have you read the previous posts? if so you would see the context. Our friend seems to be labouring under the misapprehension that should the event happen no questions would be asked of PT except on this "stupid website" and I was just responding to this somewhat naive assumption.

But have you read the previous posts? if so you would see the context. Our friend seems to be labouring under the misapprehension that should the event happen no questions would be asked of PT except on this "stupid website" and I was just responding to this somewhat naive assumption.
I would imagine he sees that I have made no such point. You said questions would be asked about PT's job should we be relegated. I then replied "On some stupid website?" I must admit I didn't go as far as to name every individual website and/or newspaper where people can make spurious claims to anything and everything.

I was not aware of the need to explain each and every word in full to avoid any possible ambiguity. However, for the benefit of those less able. And for the benefit of those trying to score points. I will fully explain. Paul Tisdale will not be sacked, nor will be asked to be sacked by the vast majority 'over 90%' of fans if Exeter city footbal club were to be relegated.

Now Malcolm. A question for you. Would you want Paul Tisdale sacked if Exeter were relegated this season?