• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

That postponement is going to hurt

NilesCrane

I'm not naturally a pessimist, but that postponement last night in my opinion is going to hurt and will make life very difficult for us now. I say that because I was convinced we would win last night. The reality now is that we have slumped further into the relegation zone (when we would've been out of it had we have played and won). Now we have to go to Brighton on Saturday and I don't thnk we're coming away from there with anything because they have suddenly hit form (relatively as far as relegation fighters are concerned).

Which means we will be adrift in the relegation zone with some very difficult games against our fellow strugglers to come.

Discuss.

ianaplincorners

absolute rubbish, because you're convinced we would have won its going to make if difficult?????

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not naturally a pessimist, but that postponement last night in my opinion is going to hurt and will make life very difficult for us now. I say that because I was convinced we would win last night. The reality now is that we have slumped further into the relegation zone (when we would've been out of it had we have played and won). Now we have to go to Brighton on Saturday and I don't thnk we're coming away from there with anything because they have suddenly hit form (relatively as far as relegation fighters are concerned).

Which means we will be adrift in the relegation zone with some very difficult games against our fellow strugglers to come.

Discuss.
personally I consider this thread a waste of time,

how were you convinced we would win ?

were you at the game V Stockport, considering your location I imagine you were not, if like me you were at the game you would not have been convinced in any way

newburygrecian

considering your location I imagine you were not
Biggest whoosh yet.

NilesCrane

I was at the Stockport game. It was dire. Bristol Rovers are massively indifferent at the moment. I agree with the manager that we play better against teams that play open football than teams that come to defend. I thought we would win. I had it in my head that we'd be out of the relegation zone this morning. Instead we're entrenched, and facing Brighton on Saturday, which leaves me feeling rather down about it all.

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

Biggest whoosh yet.
not really,

despite the obvious Frasier link he could actually live in Seattle,

how on earth would I know ?

Grecian2K

I was at the Stockport game. It was dire.
Well that was possibly only because Harley was doing a passable impression of "your Maris" in midfield on Saturday? ;)

Poultice

personally I consider this thread a waste of time
I am starting to warm to Miss Moxey.

The sheer dichotomy of posting on a thread one considered to a waste of time just blows me away.

On thread I kind of agree with the boy Crane, the big Mo is what we need, the longer we go without a win is just bad.

wemissmoxey

I am starting to warm to Miss Moxey.

The sheer dichotomy of posting on a thread one considered to a waste of time just blows me away.

On thread I kind of agree with the boy Crane, the big Mo is what we need, the longer we go without a win is just bad.
thanks boss !

your positive comments are always appreciated and I continue to hold them extremely close to my heart

Poultice

your positive comments are always appreciated and I continue to hold them extremely close to my heart
Touched, cher.