• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Team V Cambridge Utd - FA Cup (9th November 2019)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anythings better than round my way at the minute. All roads flooded. Just spent 2 hours trying to get the kid to school south of Sheffield and had to eventually turn back as most side roads closed and bypass shut due to flooding.

Weather is crazy. Rained all weekend when I was down Exeter way for the Plymouth game. Rained all last weekend for Bradford and rained all week up here.

I might go to Cambridge just to escape rain! 🤣
Look on the bright side Lego, all those speedboats the contestants won on Bullseye should come in useful at last.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

Legohead

Banned
Yep. Weather unstable.
Climate change mate. Wettest autumn on record round thee parts. Major flooding in 2007 and those defences that they spent millions on in 2007 have been breached already. Given that incidents like this are due to happen more often than not in the future you'd think they would do a proper job in the first place and build defences similar in stature to those Donald trump wants on the Mexican border. :ROFLMAO: Environment agency are almost as clueless as the government.

Legohead

Banned
Look on the bright side Lego, all those speedboats the contestants won on Bullseye should come in useful at last.
As Roy Scheider once said. I think we're gonna need a bigger boat!

Cambridge looks absolutely fine. Looking forward to it and desperately want to win at least get a second round draw that isn't as dull as dishwater like this one is.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No live stream tomorrow, just audio wherever you are in the world.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt Taylor ahead of tomorrow's game

PeteUSA

Do you pay extra on your ifollow account to have speakers installed in the penalty area? Seriously you have no idea if Maxted is or isn’t communicating from thousands of miles away!

The irony is you are giving him stick and lauding Ward yet you moaned about Ward as well when he played, you simply have issues with goalies and seem to be a self promoted expert on the matter with yet to be confirmed credentials as to why

I dont need speakers. Its plainly evident from body language etc that he has little communication between the rest of the defence; I think thats is a factor in the floodgates opening as far as goals against goes since Ward got injured. All that said Maxted is a number two backup keeper for a reason.

Re: Goalies. Without going over career history, You're correct. I am an "expert on the matter" with the "yet to be confirmed credentials". You take that or leave it. You'll find a friend in "ramone", thats for sure.

Matt Russell

Self promoted?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Re: Goalies. Without going over career history, You're correct. I am an "expert on the matter" with the "yet to be confirmed credentials". You take that or leave it. You'll find a friend in "ramone", thats for sure.
That's the thing though Pate I don't think there is anyone on here that has seen said credentials.
Did I mention I was a highly paid neuro surgeon who has also been to the ISS and only last week visited the wreck of the Titanic before going on to pogo stick the entire length of the Great Wall of China while singing God save the Queen !

You'll obviously have take my word for it as I forgot to get any evidence to prove it.

Oldsmobile-88

Anyone going to take a tin foil FA Cup ?