• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tannoys still ****

DanceMagnet

I think he might deem that to be a bit of a nerve, since he's been in TV and broadcasting all his life.
Yes, if he wants to take it that way. I think it's great that Mark is prepared to offer his services. There is obviously something not quite right though. As Ant said the sound when the chap proposed was fine. Same last season when tge kids were handed the mic and came across loud and clear.

Sarcy Sid

Personally I love the tannoy just the way it is. In todays uncertain world its good to have something you can rely on to be constant. Even if it is constantly ****e.
Who wants stuff that works anyway, surely hearing half the words is enough for anyone, lets not get greedy now and remember we're ECFC not Man Utd. I think that the tannoy is only an inch away from being perfect.

DanceMagnet

Sounded a lot better tonight, I'm glad to say.

Andy Holloway

Sounded a lot better tonight, I'm glad to say.
It was being tested during the afternoon, i suspect it was 'operator' error, not from the speaking side of the mike though, further along the wire!!