• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tannoys still ****

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rubbish tisdale

iscalad

New radio mike as well.

manc grecian

I don't know who Radio Mike is but he needs to sort it out.

dontpassback

It beggars belief that in the age of Technology including Skype etc,we cannot seem to get a system of communication to work at st James park !

Antony Moxey

Actually it was fine when that steward proposed to his girlfriend at half time. He was crisp and clean and delivered his lines like a professional, which was in complete contrast to shouty Tyler who seems to forget that the mic amplifies your voice for you and that you don't need to hold it a couple of millimeters from your tonsils while simultaneously shouting as loudly as you can.

Steve H

I may have won the 50/50 but as I never heard the numbers I will assume I didn't... just get a megaphone it'll be simpler

Mark Tyler

Temporary issues today because of the ground work. Should be back to normal asap I believe. Not to do with how I am using the mic!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What were the 50/50 numbers?

dontpassback

Seems to be temporary for the last 40 bleddy years (devil)

rp42

Ivor doble stand or Flybe or whatever they want to call it these days was also **** c'mon we only have 1 and a halve stands and your support was fecking she-ite.