• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sutton United versus Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I did meander over to the stand behind the goal.It seemed a decent view(only checked at the front)
It just needed a steeper rake for spectators at the back as per the away end at SJP.
Of course it was fine at the front. Dreadful any further back.
I'll never complain about the Big Bank again.

DB9

Of course it was fine at the front. Dreadful any further back.
Me and my lad did arrive at the ground early and plonked ourselves down at the front and glad we did, As you say Denzel it didn't look good standing further back.

Oldsmobile-88

If you are going to go in the home end I think his pre match routine was precisely everything you should do NOT do to get spotted....
Apparently he was loud & obnoxious on the train down to Sutton & the same at the Wetherspoons.The Old Bill spoke to him a few times in there.
It’s drink related mixed with his other issues.
I’m surprised he was actually let in.

I believe he lives in Doncaster these days.Someone mentioned that he should be let into the away end.🤣
The last time he was with fellow Grecians at a away game recently it did not end well.

Ashford Grecian

I know the Torquay loan has seen Jack Sparkes get some useful game time but would still rather have seen him playing for City today.
100% exactly what I said to my son on the journey home

fred binneys head

You shouldn’t have complained about it in the first place, have a word with yourself.