• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread 2023

Cowshed Grecian

No I just remember him from the first time! Though apparently he's improved, it will be miraculous if he turned into a solid league one striker when he didn't look like a league two one! Happy to be proved wrong
To be fair to him I don’t think he had that many opportunities he was mostly on the bench, I remember him finishing brilliantly against Bradford away. Certainly glimpses he could definitely hit the net.

Bridgy 81

To be fair to him I don’t think he had that many opportunities he was mostly on the bench, I remember him finishing brilliantly against Bradford away. Certainly glimpses he could definitely hit the net.
And he got our first in that match against Barrow.

red1

With a Big helping hand 😂

red1

With a Big helping hand 😂
Well, not a hand as such !!

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
7 goals in 20 league one games by January.
Interestingly in those same (more or less) 20 L1 games, Cole Stockton scored 1 goal.

Grecian Max

Biggest deflection seen at the park 😂

Gotta be in it to win though 🎯

Grecian Max

Interestingly in those same (more or less) 20 L1 games, Cole Stockton scored 1 goal.
Perhaps not the best link up player then!

Red Devon

Perhaps not the best link up player then!
Stockton and Morecambe were barely on speaking terms for large parts of last season…would probably explain the lower than expected goal return from him early on.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't be against signing Phillips. It would suit a fast attacking style we should be aiming for. Unfinished business for Phillips too,he never got a fair chance to prove himself under Taylor.

ryancooper327

Rough attempt but you get the idea... I have added in the two rumoured signings too and listed positionally and ordered by shirt number, not preference! Feel free to suggest any changes. Guessed ages of some of the younger ones. Feel fairly optimistic if we don't lose anyone, albeit slightly concerned that the only players contracted past the end of the season are: Jules (option), Sweeney, Aimson, Harper, and Aitchison. Maybe the first year pros as well but not sure, need some more extensions GC!

Green = In on loan or new signing
Red = Out on loan
Yellow = First year pros
Blue = Rumour

1690919930174.png