• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stewart Fleetwood - Good striker

nstphillips

I'd love to see him stay, he scored 3 important goals for us in 8 games, and seems like a sound lad! I also get the impression he enjoys it here too. Think he is a bit of a fan of Timepiece too, as have seen him in there with Logan a couple of times. :)

budegrecian

Looking at all the buried threads from an incredible past couple of of days,found this one.

Just wanted to say that once I got over the surprise of us starting with only one striker upfront,thought Fleetwood worked very hard with the role he was given on saturday.Proved Stanhsfield isnt the only one that can run himself into the ground for the good of the team.
Has been a very good loan signing for us & I would like to see him stay, but can't see it happening.
However, IMO he certainly doesn't run himself into the ground putting defenders under pressure like Stanno, hence Bertie's role on saturday.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has been a very good loan signing for us & I would like to see him stay, but can't see it happening.
However, IMO he certainly doesn't run himself into the ground putting defenders under pressure like Stanno, hence Bertie's role on saturday.
Cozic was one of our best players on saturday,still think Fleetwood deserves a lot of credit for the effort he put in.Cant see him staying either.Charlton would be mad not to use him next season.

mdg

If Charlton will let us have him, he would be an asset- he will always get goals

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
hes a top bloke, really likes the club and devon. cried on the bench after missing the pen on sat and was apologising to everyone yesterday at the impy about it and hes a top player.

ecfc_adamski

The reason he missed the penalty because he knew that with Rotherham down to 10 men we where going to win. So he thought if he missed the Pen Charlton wouldn't charge as much to us next season to secure his services. Top Bloke. I would love to see him playing for City. That time he played for Forest Green, when it ended 3 all he was incredible.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
cried on the bench after missing the pen
Big girl - f*ck him off.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Big girl - f*ck him off.
We want men, not boys.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
At least it showed he cared, which is a good thing IMO.

(Whoosh accepted, but I just wanted to say that, regardless.)

dommers

An interesting debate this. He has had one good season with Forest Green. His record in the conference with Hereford in the season before wasn't great. He has been deemed not good enough for the championship as he hasn't played one game for Charlton and they've been relegated. I think he may be good enough in league one but is it a gamble we wish to take when they will be other players out there.