• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stewart Fleetwood - Good striker

Ok, he might have had a 'mare in front of goal but only good strikers manage to get themselves into positions where they get so many chances. Gotta remember he has hardly played this season so is bound to be a bit rusty.

The moaners should remember this and lay off the lad.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok, he might have had a 'mare in front of goal but only good strikers manage to get themselves into positions where they get so many chances. Gotta remember he has hardly played this season so is bound to be a bit rusty.

The moaners should remember this and lay off the lad.
Yep, fair shout...

We've seen enough of Stuey to know he can score some quality goals, so let's hope he stays with us for our league 1 assult!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stuart Fleetwood is massive.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stuart Fleetwood is massive.
I think he needs your love Antman...

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got to admit it - I love Stuart Fleetwood.

arthur

That's better...

00gill78

Reminds me of Darren Rowbotham but with a bit more pace.

glos_grecian

Got to admit it - I love Stuart Fleetwood.
Best of all I think he loves us. Seems like he was gutted today and needed consoling (about the missed pen)when he was taken off. Hopefully he wants to play for us next season.

Last edited:

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking at all the buried threads from an incredible past couple of of days,found this one.

Just wanted to say that once I got over the surprise of us starting with only one striker upfront,thought Fleetwood worked very hard with the role he was given on saturday.Proved Stanhsfield isnt the only one that can run himself into the ground for the good of the team.

Last edited:

STURTZ

Hopefully Charlton will see his stay with us as a failure with that last game, and let us have him.

I'd still love to see how a Stansfield, Fleetwood front pairing would work over time.