• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage v Exeter City Match Day Thread

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What Williams does have is pace, and it does look a good time to play him with opponents also playing twice in four days and him being fresh.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Moxey in for Brown (injured or dropped?) surprised no Jay and Randell Williams starting. Time for the latter to show there is more to his game than just pace.
Brown has played four games in 14 days (IIRC) after coming back from a long injury lay-off so unsurprising that he can’t do 5 in 17 days. Bit surprised that he isn’t on the bench; must be fitness/injury.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brown has played four games in 14 days (IIRC) after coming back from a long injury lay-off so unsurprising that he can’t do 5 in 17 days. Bit surprised that he isn’t on the bench; must be fitness/injury.
Radio boys say Brown unwell and unable to travel.

andrew p long

Oh dear re selection. I hate it when the manager does what I expected him to do. On Friday I expected an unchanged team and that didn’t work out well! Today I thought he would go for Moxey for Brown and Lee Martin for Boateng. I also thought he’d leave out Holmes , but that Kane would get the nod...

StroudGrecian

Swindon losing at home to Crewe.

Exehausted

I'm only following on Twitter but it sounds like we've started on the front foot.

Last edited:

CWH-NYC_

yes we have, decent enough so far.

IndoMike

Possession is 55% to 45% in our favour, but putting the ball in the net is what counts.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite like the way we're set up, getting to second balls. I predict a win.

Exehausted

yes we have, decent enough so far.
Thank you. I get too nervous listening on the radio, the occasional tweet suits me fine.