• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage v Exeter City Match Day Thread

The deluder

Not sure what Matt Jay has done to not get a chance. Scored a few goals and the gets dropped?

CWH-NYC_

Not sure what Matt Jay has done to not get a chance. Scored a few goals and the gets dropped?
The last couple of outings he has not contributed much even with all his hustle.

Exehausted

I would hope that we'll line up 4 5 1, with Taylor, Collins and Law in the middle and Williams and Martin wide and Bowman up top. I really hope it's not 4 4 1 1 with Law and Williams the wide players and Martin in behind Bowman. Nicky is wasted on the left. Williams clearly has talent but so far he hasn't shown enough determination, today will be his chance to step up, I really hope he does. Come on City!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pym Sweeney O'Shea Woodman Moxey Taylor Collins Law Williams Bowman L Martin

Hamon Martin Holmes Jay The Wilsons Boateng
Moxey in for Brown (injured or dropped?) surprised no Jay and Randell Williams starting. Time for the latter to show there is more to his game than just pace.

Oliver

Pym Sweeney O'Shea Woodman Moxey Taylor Collins Law Williams Bowman L Martin

Hamon Martin Holmes Jay The Wilsons Boateng
How very 'under whelming', I would have dropped Sweeney and Taylor , for Kane Wilson and Boateng, not too sure about putting Williams in instead of Holmes either. This is really a must win game and although I don't profess to being a football manager I would have liked/hoped we would have gone into this one in a very positive, attacking frame of mind, and hope I'm wrong but I don't see this side being much of an offensive threat.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are we able to watch this one on the player from the UK? Or just radio?
Not unless there is a link on the Club Site allowing you to buy a £10 match day pass.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
A game featuring Randy Williams? Let's hope it's easy listening!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would have preferred Wilson to Sweeney and not sure if this lad Williams is any good : go on mate score a goal and shut me up.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
A game featuring Randy Williams? Let's hope it's easy listening!
He links up well with the wanderin' star Lee Marvin*

*lucky nobody under 50 reads exeweb

Last edited:

Steve H

Any team rumours yet?? Based on Friday's debacle someone has to pay the price and my guess is Holmes and Sweeney get the chop.... (and maybe Boateng)
Well I got 2 from 3 right....