• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Statistics Thread

supernova

what are the current stats? Home form stats over 3 seasons. Average goals conceded a game. Can we just all get the facts straight and in one place? That way, all fans of the club, are in the know, and can use these statistics as leverage when being berated by the Rose Tinters.

I'm rubbish with stats at present, I just know we're not very good (facepalm)

Last edited:

Terryhall

Alan C's balanced scorecard thread has us not-far-from balanced for the season so far (think our recent form has pulled us into imbalance in the Loss column.)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
The stats from the beginning of the 11/12 season - the year we got relegated - for home league matches only up to and including Saturday's defeat by Plymouth are P86 W26 D26 L34. Haven't got numbers for goals, away games or cup games, but I doubt they'll brighten the picture much.

supernova

The stats from the beginning of the 11/12 season - the year we got relegated - for home league matches only up to and including Saturday's defeat by Plymouth are P86 W26 D26 L34. Haven't got numbers for goals, away games or cup games, but I doubt they'll brighten the picture much.
Thanks AM, I feel a bit more ITK now. I can't believe we have won 26, I definitely haven't seen many of them!

IndoMike

Shocking figures. 104 points from 86 home games. Around 1.2 points per game. Shocking.

LOG

I don't know how to post a table, so you'll have to do with this pic of our home record instead:

The season we were relegated it was actually comparatively good!

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also something else to make us cry....In Tisdale's first two seasons we lost only 3 home games. THREE OUT OF 46!!!!

Admittedly this was at a lower level but how has it gone so wrong?

manc grecian

104 goals in 86 games. Makes me weep.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seven wins in last 35 home games. 20% win ratio.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our three clean sheets is the lowest in the top four divisions.