• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Statistics and Club History

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Linking in (no pun intended!) the fantastic news of increased attendances at SJP, I’ve added links to each seasons match reports on the ‘Season average & highest home & away attendances page on the Grecian Archive.

1952/53 - average attendance 10,339! Well that's the benchmark...

tom_ecfc

A full list and match reports linked available here for an afternoon reading session.

tom_ecfc

DawlishBouy

Longest Sequence of unbeaten league matches is 15 - 17/08/2021 to 20/11/2021

tom_ecfc

Longest Sequence of unbeaten league matches is 15 - 17/08/2021 to 20/11/2021
Have amended. Lots of the spreadsheets need updating as 2/3 years out of date.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have amended. Lots of the spreadsheets need updating as 2/3 years out of date.
You need some fancy formulas.

Grecian 1901

Nicky Marker career record:
Is there any chance of you sending us your spreadsheets? For Archive!

DawlishBouy

Is there any chance of you sending us your spreadsheets? For Archive!
My spreadsheets are done on a mac with the Numbers app. I convert them to PDF to post on exeweb.
My folder with with player career records is about 70mb in size.

Many of the player records are in a different style to what I use now and many players’ records aren’t complete.
You’re welcome to them.
Can that 70mb folder be sent via the "contact us" on the grecianarchive website?

Even with recent players compiling a complete record can be painfully slow work. Doing a players Exeter City only record is quite easy and I’ve started compiling them as follows:

Attachments

DawlishBouy

and:

Attachments

Grecian 1901

My spreadsheets are done on a mac with the Numbers app. I convert them to PDF to post on exeweb.
My folder with with player career records is about 70mb in size.

Many of the player records are in a different style to what I use now and many players’ records aren’t complete.
You’re welcome to them.
Can that 70mb folder be sent via the "contact us" on the grecianarchive website?

Even with recent players compiling a complete record can be painfully slow work. Doing a players Exeter City only record is quite easy and I’ve started compiling them as follows:
You could try the contact us. I had started changing the apperance information on the Archive.

or use messenger?
Tom may be able to advise a better way? This would be great if we could as it takes hours to do what we are doing.