• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Starting eleven for next season

Memphis09

Yes, with Seymour....
Good god no
Should not even be here just not good enough

First Game:
unproven
traitor Youngster old bloke
Prosect (so off soon) journeyman Journeyman Homegrown
untried untried nogood

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
so as we approach the first game it looks like this season's first choice XI (if Collins and Hartridge weren't injured) would be

Dawson
Sweeney Ray Hartridge
Key Collins Dieng Sparkes
Brown Jay
Nombe

The actual line up tomorrow looks like Atangana for Collins and Grounds for Hartridge.

Subs tomorrow - Lee Caprice Rowe Dyer Kite Dodd Seymour

NB I've left out Stubbs and Coley as not yet ever having been fit for a City game. Fingers crossed for future availability.

(its a bit disconcerting looking at the OP and seeing the departures since then!)

manc grecian

That bench is disheartening

Corey

That bench is disheartening
I was quite excited by the signing of Jevani Brown, I thought he was gonna give us such a good option from the bench which is something we really missed the second half of last season especially, but now I’m not sure we’re gonna have that option this season either. Seymour is just not good enough to make a difference yet

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was quite excited by the signing of Jevani Brown, I thought he was gonna give us such a good option from the bench which is something we really missed the second half of last season especially, but now I’m not sure we’re gonna have that option this season either. Seymour is just not good enough to make a difference yet
Some would say ever

Banksy

First Game:
unproven
traitor Youngster old bloke
Prosect (so off soon) journeyman Journeyman Homegrown
untried untried nogood
Pardon? ( And by the way , what are you doing using my mother in law’s picture in your photo?)

Last edited:

Albumen

As Sir Alex Ferguson once said "A good attack will win you games, a good defence will win you titles."
Let’s hope it wins us a few games whilst we tighten up our defence.

ryancooper327

With what we have…

Dawson
Key - Ray - Hartridge - Rowe
Nigel
Kite - Dieng
Jay
Brown - Nombe

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I thought someone might have popped this thread back up! I'm a bit lost on who is injured and who is not!