• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Squad Numbers

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
What deal? Pray tell .
Stansfield

wiveygrecian

Stansfield
Exactly! He’s been down at the Cat and Fiddle . Hope he signs

Banksy

Stansfield
Don’t know whether to bite or not.Where did that information come from , Agent Andy ? 😀

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saving our No 9 for Jay is a match made in heaven and I for one will have a tear in my eye every time he comes on.
The last time I saw him play live was scoring v that lot 40 mileish W of the Fairer City of Exeter and laying on another - tis in the buoys blood me ansomes !
UTC

wiveygrecian

Don’t know whether to bite or not.Where did that information come from , Agent Andy ? 😀
No seriously he was training with us before he went on Fulham’s Portuguese tour

Agent Andy

Sorry lads and lasses I’m not at the training ground today I’m up in Lincoln 😉😉😉can’t say I’ve heard anything about Stanno’s return 👀👀

Banksy

Sorry lads and lasses I’m not at the training ground today I’m up in Lincoln 😉😉😉can’t say I’ve heard anything about Stanno’s return 👀👀
That’s it then.Until I hear it straight from Agent Andy I’ll take it with a pinch of salt.

fred binneys head

Me too, if Agent Andy didn’t see it, it didn’t happen.

Ash

Saving our No 9 for Jay is a match made in heaven and I for one will have a tear in my eye every time he comes on.
The last time I saw him play live was scoring v that lot 40 mileish W of the Fairer City of Exeter and laying on another - tis in the buoys blood me ansomes !
UTC
Wow, if it happens that would be amazing!