• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Feel sad over it all, excluding Colchester in the playoffs I haven’t missed a home league match since 1997 😟 Including all of the Conference years 😟
That's the rub. I can probably count on my fingers the amount of home games I've missed since 84/85 and there are many who will go back further than that.

Oldsmobile-88

Feel sad over it all, excluding Colchester in the playoffs I haven’t missed a home league match since 1997 😟 Including all of the Conference years 😟
A strange day tomorrow...Lets hope it’s the only game scheduled at SJP without any spectators.

Dannyred

Anyone else feeling homesick when they post these pics?

I am looking at the picture hoping that the seating will be replaced for when everyone returns:)

Andy Holloway

I am looking at the picture hoping that the seating will be replaced for when everyone returns:)
If people are sat on them then what does it matter what colour they are? Unless you have some sort of colour prejudice by any chance!
Anyway you never know what might happen over the next couple of months - watch this space!!!!!

Dannyred

If people are sat on them then what does it matter what colour they are? Unless you have some sort of colour prejudice by any chance!
Anyway you never know what might happen over the next couple of months - watch this space!!!!!
It’s about looking professional and faded seats don’t look good.

Red Devon

Anybody have any success mirroring from iPad to tv with ifollow all I got last Saturday was a still picture?

iscalad

Anybody have any success mirroring from iPad to tv with ifollow all I got last Saturday was a still picture?
Lots about this on the iFollow thread

Andy Holloway

It’s about looking professional and faded seats don’t look good.
Only 'looking' and not 'being' are two different things. If we can afford it, then great, but it's only a 'nice to do' thing in the current climate.
When crowds are allowed back to only thing that 'sees' the seat colour is your backside, keep talking out of yours!

Red Devon

Bowman has the worst gear according to Lewis Ward :ROFLMAO:

andrew p long

I suppose the 623,000 views of Alex Hartridge's gif ought to get a mention on this thread (already discussed on the MDT) !