• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Followed the game on Twitter today,excellent as usual.Well done guys.
I enjoy following it that way rather than listening to the radio coverage.

Spoonz Red E

Just watching 'Have I Got News for You' on BBC iPlayer.
The Alex Hartridge goal gif gets a mention at about the 30 minute mark.

Red Devon

Just watching 'Have I Got News for You' on BBC iPlayer.
The Alex Hartridge goal gif gets a mention at about the 30 minute mark.
At his age he really should get himself a girlfriend :ROFLMAO:

andrew p long

Followed the game on Twitter today,excellent as usual.Well done guys.
I enjoy following it that way rather than listening to the radio coverage.
Good to hear that you have found a way to follow the games that works for you.

Funny how this Covid impact has worked out for different people. You have gone from watching most games live to following updates on social media. As an Exile, who now uses ifollow, my journey has been in the opposite direction!

Oldsmobile-88

Good to hear that you have found a way to follow the games that works for you.

Funny how this Covid impact has worked out for different people. You have gone from watching most games live to following updates on social media. As an Exile, who now uses ifollow, my journey has been in the opposite direction!
Indeed Andrew..I sit in a cafe follow Twitter & dip into the MDT on this forum...Itching to get back on the road again,but accept that it ain’t gonna happen this season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Argyle reminding us, yet again, how good it is that we have a social media team that tweets with intelligence. Argyle for some bizarre reason mentioned Wigan's financial problems in their tweet announcing the final score. They have sensibly deleted it since, but a clearly unhappy Wigan subsequently tweeted

DB9

Argyle reminding us, yet again, how good it is that we have a social media team that tweets with intelligence. Argyle for some bizarre reason mentioned Wigan's financial problems in their tweet announcing the final score. They have sensibly deleted it since, but a clearly unhappy Wigan subsequently tweeted

Pot, Kettle and Black comes to mind with The GAWS saying this.

dontpassback

But don’t you know they are a big club,and just like Wigan they have won the fa cup,oh wait !

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

I don't think it's been mentioned much on here but I think Craig has done a great job taking over from Simon Larkins.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not actually the Social Media team, but Scott posted this and it looks good (it's down by St Davids Station)