• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep, agree with the above. ECFC's social media content deserves an award.

SJP 360 and Life's a Pitch for me. Park Life also as a weekly compilation.
Yes both for me too and everyone who was involved in the excellent coverage of the Coventry game which was also very professional deserves to be recognised.

Bridgy 81

I agree with all the complimentary comments on here about our social media team and the suggestions already made about which elements of their work to nominate.
But I’d like to add to those the extended interviews they do e.g. Andy Gillard, Kyle Taylor and his road to recovery, the Kit Room team and of course the various ones with Chefchenko (especially the ones where he demonstrates some of the dishes he makes for the players).

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree with all the complimentary comments on here about our social media team and the suggestions already made about which elements of their work to nominate.
But I’d like to add to those the extended interviews they do e.g. Andy Gillard, Kyle Taylor and his road to recovery, the Kit Room team and of course the various ones with Chefchenko (especially the ones where he demonstrates some of the dishes he makes for the players).
I reckon the club should get you to test the culinary delights at the Cliff Hill, Bridgy 😎😁

iscalad

That's what I said......🙈

Bridgy 81

I reckon the club should get you to test the culinary delights at the Cliff Hill, Bridgy 😎😁
I fear I’m getting a reputation as someone who knows a lot about food (which I don’t) or eats a lot of it (which I hope I don’t).
I just assumed people would be interested in what sandwiches I take to the football and the cinema with me 🙂

Bridgy 81

That's what I said......🙈
Whoops.
I didn’t read back before I posted.
Great minds etc……….or something like that.

Oldsmobile-88

I fear I’m getting a reputation as someone who knows a lot about food (which I don’t) or eats a lot of it (which I hope I don’t).
I just assumed people would be interested in what sandwiches I take to the football and the cinema with me 🙂
A few of us enjoy the food anecdotes at the end of the report, adds a bit of uniqueness to the forum.

iscalad

Whoops.
I didn’t read back before I posted.
Great minds etc……….or something like that.
Well yes.
So what's yours doing here?😝

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
A few of us enjoy the food anecdotes at the end of the report, adds a bit of uniqueness to the forum.
So are we saying we put Bridgy forward for an award as well ?
UTC

Oldsmobile-88

So are we saying we put Bridgy forward for an award as well ?
UTC
Indeed...