• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Given the problems with Twitter the Club has set up an account on Threads, a Facebook version of Twitter that hopefully won't have the same problems!

@OfficialECFC

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how there are now stories about "problems with Twitter" just as Meta (which cannibalised a number of other social media sites with their own versions) has its version in place...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Funny how there are now stories about "problems with Twitter" just as Meta (which cannibalised a number of other social media sites with their own versions) has its version in place...
No, Twitter really has messed things up.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, Musk really has messed things up.
I don't do Twitter but I do read the news, so amended for factuals.

Exehausted

Well that's a relief, I was worried that I would be cut out from a lot of information from the club, because I wont do Twitter either. Now if someone could sort out the apparent move by Councils across the country to remove ticket machines in car parks, as again I wont use a smart 'phone, I'd be even more grateful!

Spoonz Red E

If I say they're out to get me they'll know I'm insecure and they'll be out to get me.
If I say they're not out to get me they'll see that I think I'm secure and they'll be out to get me.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
That probably cost my employer of the time a shedload, as I would transfer it around the office.

Grecian Max

That probably cost my employer of the time a shedload, as I would transfer it around the office.
And my parents 😬

Best thing was there was rarely any true info on there, most of it was taken from the Echo!

Oldsmobile-88

Ha,during the days of Company BT Charge Cards which were to be used from public call boxes(that dates it a bit !) for work issues. a audit was carried out after a sky high Bill was received for the area.This was embarrassing for a many employees 😎 Mine was Club Call numbers, a few of my colleagues had Adult phone line numbers on the spreadsheet that was produced 🤣