• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Signing No 5, Ryan Trevitt

We8Argyle

Heard an ITK suggest that was the last we’d see of him. Real shame.

ryancooper327

Good luck Ryan, hope you heal quickly and have a successful future career
Thanks, but I only tweaked my groin. First time back after Xmas, was always going to happen.

Joking aside, really liked Trevitt. Can see him up in the Championship on loan next year.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
What exactly is the injury?Nothing in the article.
IIRC it is a broken foot. Or at least, that's what I thought I heard after the game when he done it.

Bridgy 81

Ryan Trevitt is on the bench for Brentford against Manchester United this evening.
Kick off 8pm.

JGrecian23

Hope he gets on tonight. Liked him here and thought thay injury was going to end his season. Be great to see him come on and get a goal!

denzel

Hope he gets on tonight. Liked him here and thought thay injury was going to end his season. Be great to see him come on and get a goal!
Especially playing against a team playing as Argyle!

grecIAN Harris

He's still got Goal of the Season in his back pocket as far as I'm concerned, the first versus Middlesbrough.

JGrecian23

He's still got Goal of the Season in his back pocket as far as I'm concerned, the first versus Middlesbrough.
Yep although off the top off my head Reece Cole away to Barnsley was a lovely strike after the little turn and runs it close.

Red Devon

Reece Cole at Barnsley will run him close

wiveygrecian

Mitchell’s against Leyton Orient was superb too