• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Signing No 5, Ryan Trevitt

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
You're about ten years behind my hamstrings telling me that.😄
The "about" is doing some heavy lifting there 😉

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ryan had his operation yesterday, and the Club await a report from Brentford to his progress.

yticretexe

Was fun whilst it lasted. Thanks for the goals and assists Ryan.

JGrecian23

Enjoyed Trevitt. Been games where he has barely seen it but that's understandable for a developing player. He brings a goal threat and a little bit of quality we lack.

Hope he is back with us soon.

Colesman Ballz

Enjoyed Trevitt. Been games where he has barely seen it but that's understandable for a developing player. He brings a goal threat and a little bit of quality we lack.

Hope he is back with us soon.
Can't see his first goal against Middlesborough being "topped" this season. What a strike !

iscalad

Has been recalled. Sad to see him go.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will go down as one of our better loan signings. Thank you Ryan and good luck for the rest of your career, I'll be watching with interest.

ryancooper327

Sounds like he’ll be out for the season. Probably play for their B team towards the end of the season. Shame. Wish him well.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm guessing Brentford have done us a favour here? If they recall him when he's not likely to play for us until much later in the season (if at all) then we no longer have to pay towards his wages?

Red Devon

Yes he scored 4 or 5 goals but thought in general play he was very overrated produced precious little in the three months before Xmas