• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shrewsbury Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

CC

Maybe we could play all our games on AI and win them all 5-0.
I got so confused then thinking you were talking about Alex Inglethorpe

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Love people like you when I'm out busking!!
"people like me" 😂

Cash is done for, invest in a card reader for >£100 and I'll personally tap my phone when I walk past

Grecian Max

Oh, and incidentally Max, Luddite has TWO d's.
Perhaps you need to dig behind your sofa for some "ancient" coinage and nip down your nearest charity shop for a discarded copy of a proper printed dictionary, rather than rely of "AppleSpell"?
Yours sincerely
Ned.
Oh look another spelling related post

The exeweb points are rolling in for you mate, well done

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
We finished 14th with 56 points last season.
Thanks. 14th is possible but much higher than that will be difficult I feel. 12 points from 8 games/1.5 points per game is exactly how we are performing since Christmas so again possible. However, this season for me was always a transition season having lost our five best players so even if we dont better last season I still feel the season will have been a success. The magnitude of replacing your best five players in one season is big enough even for a top Premiership team let alone one of the small teams like us. If Liverpool lost Salah, Nunez, Jota, Van Dijk and Alexander-Arnold in one go they may strggle to match whatever they achieved the previous year I'm sure

Grecian Max

Well as Steve Jobs didn't say "there's one born every minute"
Or, buy quality products because my profession demands it

Crack on with your Windows 2000 laptop bought in a Dixons closing down sale (with receipt stuck to the back just in case)

iscalad

Or, buy quality products because my profession demands it

Crack on with your Windows 2000 laptop bought in a Dixons closing down sale (with receipt stuck to the back just in case)
What are you on about???? Surely Apple and quality is an oxymoron. Apple rip off sounds much better.
Anyway I watched the match on my non Apple laptop and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

I wouldn’t get too giddy, he did well against 10 man Shrewsbury whose attacking intent was about as sharp as a blunt sword.
He still gave Bolton their first goal in the previous game by being out of position and has been terrible all season.
How he is now starting ahead of Chieck, only Caldwell knows.

Antony Moxey

I wouldn’t get too giddy, he did well against 10 man Shrewsbury whose attacking intent was about as sharp as a blunt sword.
He still gave Bolton their first goal in the previous game by being out of position and has been terrible all season.
How he is now starting ahead of Chieck, only Caldwell knows.
Indeed. ‘Silencing some doubters’, maybe, but only if he starts consistently putting in decent performances. One or two here and there just aren’t enough.

red1

Indeed. ‘Silencing some doubters’, maybe, but only if he starts consistently putting in decent performances. One or two here and there just aren’t enough.
Maybe, but, tell me which defender is “consistent” in our side. They are all consistent in their inconsistency , thats why they are in league 1. Aimson has had a poorish mid season, but has got his game back recently, but that wont stop some criticising every little error. Have a look at Boltons 2nd goal last week, who was outjumped at the backpost?? No mention on here of that i see !!!