• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shrewsbury Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

kuznetsov

Would have been happy with a point so well pleased with three.

suffolklad

Not at LWB
its about time that people realised that Niskanen is a very good player, Better than Raskine by far who looks good but never delivers

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
its about time that people realised that Niskanen is a very good player, Better than Raskine by far who looks good but never delivers
He played really well on the right, but was a shadow of his first half self on the left.

Grecian2K

Well done lads, Started this thread by asking for 3 points and we got that plus the bonus of a clean sheet. 👏
Not to mention a handy bit of repair to our GD. (y)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lovely job. Nice to relax in the second half, table looking much better and a win on Saturday pretty much sees us over the line I'd say.

geoffwp

I've somehow fallen into a black hole and been transported to a parallel universe
I think I'd quite like to stay here now but need to check who my missus is here first

Red & White

Great result, all but secured our place in league 1 for next season. In Gary we trust (y)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
You just can't be positive can you? FFS
I can actually if you read my posts.

Woods did well, he played the 10 men as well as he could have done but don't be dishing out contracts based on tonight.

exespur

Not done yet but very nearly over the line and safe in our hands now! Pick up a couple more wins and things are looking good. Can't believe we scored 3.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ryan Woods making more passes than Rodri. Silky performance.

Amazing win and things looking good now. Need to capitalise on Saturday.