• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shirts

mammooman

You don't expect City to release news on new shirts in the close season ready for the summer do you? The last few years we've had news in September and October, at the end of tshirt season.

Of course, we could do a bit of commercial marketing and build interest in a new kit, or away kit, or even a Brazil kit by taking pre-orders....but is that too easy?

huxwar

Just spotted a new joma kit on footballkitnews belonging to Patrick thistle(first new joma kit i think), wonder if any of these are a likely template if we change home or away kit this season???

Sorry, I can't post the image. Link below

http://www.footballkitnews.com/9340/new-joma-partick-thistle-strip-2013-14-home-away-kits/

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
So, are the club not missing a trick by not releasing a Brazil Centenary shirt? I'm sure it would have a similar success to the 2004 black Centenary shirt (before everyone adopted black as a 2nd shirt), especially if it was in the Brazil yellow/green with the World Cup coming up. Everyone in Exeter would buy one, even those who don't have a close affiliation to the club.
** shudder **

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
The club should have a new away/third kit in Brazil colours. But they won't. :(

Grecian68

Flybe

Does anyone know if we are having Flybe again as our shirt sponsors for the forthcoming season?

grecianboyy

Re: Flybe

I'd imagine so, but then again we won't find out until early august even if there was a new kit.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Threads merged!

Really liking the Joma kits. They look smart.
However,I don't particularly like the cut of the collar on the current kit, although it's still better than the last Cra*ini kit.

Liabl

i like the colours. but the design is just so so.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
He has to be gay.