• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shirts

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mackster, I am very very hopeful that they will. Maybe as a surprise third kit. Don't forget the market isn't just dear old Exeter, Brazil is a pretty big place too. If only we had the facility to sell them online ...
:) If only jellyhead could reach her reward....

i8cornwall

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/shirt-sponsor-announcement-5.6.13-856249.aspx

is this a club showing morals or realising no one was going to buy the shirt with that on it?

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/shirt-sponsor-announcement-5.6.13-856249.aspx

is this a club showing morals or realising no one was going to buy the shirt with that on it?
I don't get the whole "moral" thing over this - last season they were sponsored by a bookmaker, whats the difference?

grecIAN Harris

Apparently Papisse Cisse is planning on refusing to wear The Toons new shirt for the same thing.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently Papisse Cisse is planning on refusing to wear The Toons new shirt for the same thing.
Embarrassment?

LL

i8cornwall

They were but there was reports of a "incident" that was linked to a death in the town due to Quickquid or a loans company of that sort and Bolton fans weren't to happy with being sponsored by a bookmaker as it is.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
They were but there was reports of a "incident" that was linked to a death in the town due to Quickquid or a loans company of that sort and Bolton fans weren't to happy with being sponsored by a bookmaker as it is.
According to Bolton fans that I know, they believe it was a PR stunt, announce Quikquid as new sponsors, fans kick up, club pulls the contract, fans happy with directors for listening.

That's the conspiracy theory anyway.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess with anything like this you only hear from the fans that do kick up - with no real idea if it is the majority opinion or a vocal minority. I work with a good few Bolton season ticket holders, and not a single one could care less about the whole thing.

Grecian_Jay

As I've said before I would happily see us with Wonga/Quickquid on if it meant we got more cash.

It's not these company's faults that people are too ****ign stupid to realise what they're getting into. To be fair I have used Wonga on 2 occasions, I borrwed £150 for a car repair, paid it back on payday (12 days later) and then that was it. It cost me about £22. I knew what I was doing and I accepted it. Not everyone is a complete tool.

MikeGrecian

As I've said before I would happily see us with Wonga/Quickquid on if it meant we got more cash.

It's not these company's faults that people are too ****ign stupid to realise what they're getting into. To be fair I have used Wonga on 2 occasions, I borrwed £150 for a car repair, paid it back on payday (12 days later) and then that was it. It cost me about £22. I knew what I was doing and I accepted it. Not everyone is a complete tool.
Spot on.The ones that get into debt and then go on the tele bleating about how hard done by they are pi$$ me off.
As for the op i think its a dead cert that at least one shirt will undertake a pointless makeover,i just hope that the quality of the away shirt especially is an improvement over this seasons.