• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shaun MacDonald

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Won’t happen , if Vil had got injured then Woods would have been given the jersey. McDonald is here because of his personality only ,
Hmm. Whilst I don't think GC has any intention of playing SM, to say he's purely here because of his personality is a bit odd.

In that case, why don't we see if Ant and Dec fancy a contract?

Agent Andy

McDonald is 27 and hasn’t played 1 minute in the football league so I don’t see him as our no1 . It might give us a better chance getting Vil back considering their friendship .

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems odd to me for a club to employ a professional footballer purely because of his personality.
Agent Andy is Harry Lee’s dad

Bridgy 81

I’ve no idea about that, but if he is he’s not doing Harry any favours by running down his colleagues on here.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would be AndyLee if he was....

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be AndyLee if he was....
It's not that hard to work out.

How many players are still involved since AA has been posting?

Also, just about every one of his posts are about goalkeepers/Harry Lee.

Agent Andy

I have no connection with any of our gks , and I’m certainly not running any of them down . Just stating the facts , I’ve seen McDonald play on numerous occasions over the years for different clubs and he has a super personality. I hope he gets his chance , but I doubt Gary will be looking at him as no 1 . As for Lee who knows , I was told he hasn’t been offered anything a few weeks ago so like you say we need to trust the club on that one . As for next season , Dawson has been suggested and would be a strong possibility I would think .

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
However, if this way enables us to free up money for a more experienced number 1 or allows us to put more money into getting someone like Woods on board then I'm all for it.
Really hoping you mean Ryan here but as this is a discussion about GKs I'm assuming you mean Gary 😉

Last edited:

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have no connection with any of our gks , and I’m certainly not running any of them down . Just stating the facts , I’ve seen McDonald play on numerous occasions over the years for different clubs and he has a super personality. I hope he gets his chance , but I doubt Gary will be looking at him as no 1 . As for Lee who knows , I was told he hasn’t been offered anything a few weeks ago so like you say we need to trust the club on that one . As for next season , Dawson has been suggested and would be a strong possibility I would think .
What level were Torquay playing at when he won their POTY?

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
What level were Torquay playing at when he won their POTY?
National League.