• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Seasonal Affective Disorder(SAD)

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I heard a thrush singing yesterday. Spring will soon be here.
I don't know where you are in the country Sir, but you wouldn't walk your dog in the weather here this morning. It's flippin brassic, the snow flurries are coming in sideways and it's due to stay below freezing until Friday, days included!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I don't know where you are in the country Sir, but you wouldn't walk your dog in the weather here this morning. It's flippin brassic, the snow flurries are coming in sideways and it's due to stay below freezing until Friday, days included!
That's probably my fault, sorry. Chose this week for holiday. Though to be fair we're supposed to be in Egypt. Hoping to spend some time in the garden.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't help being optimistic, but don't hesitate to give me a slap if you ever hear me say "Cheer up, it may never happen".

BTW, I used to live in Surrey! :)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I loved those invigorating, cold days ...taking the mutt out on a long Sunday morning walk along the lanes of Ide out into the snow-covered countryside, popping into a pub on he way back and then having a big roast on return.. sigh...
But those cold, wet, gloomy days we often had were definitely a turn-off.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Primroses in my garden.

But yes, RP, it's still bleddy cold! :)

manc grecian

Half term, potty training, ******* down inside and outside.

I've thoroughly had enough.

fred binneys head

Half term, potty training, ******* down inside and outside.

I've thoroughly had enough.
To be fair, your parents should have trained you well before now. Just saying.

Oldsmobile-88

The darkness is fading...Shorts on today for the first time in 5 months for a cycle ride in a nice air temperature of 14c & warm South westerly breeze.

Things looking up..It would have been nice enough to sit outside a pub with a beer today..If they were open of course 😎

DB9

The darkness is fading...Shorts on today for the first time in 5 months for a cycle ride in a nice air temperature of 14c & warm South westerly breeze.

Things looking up..It would have been nice enough to sit outside a pub with a beer today..If they were open of course 😎
Saw the first top down on a car driving along the road, Matey in the car looked well happy and the music was not too loud either.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Keep going chaps.