• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Seasonal Affective Disorder(SAD)

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
This was late 90's early 2000's - was on either park lane or church hill. Possibly even Harrington lane.
I wouldn't have thought Harrington Lane as I am quite familiar with Harrington Lane. A lot of new houses and more being built in the old quarry now. Church Hill and Park Lane are more probable once you get out beyond the houses. Used to go up Church Hill quite a lot when I worked at SWW coming home from work a couple of years ago and didn't notice anything but then again it's a narrow lane and my attention wasn't exactly spare to look around much 😉

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It was really nice to be able to come home from work today in the daylight!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was really nice to be able to come home from work today in the daylight!
Does that count ? I find it really nice to come home from work at any time of the day, night or year.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
We'll be into March tomorrow..... three weeks till Spring begins..... BST starts soon..... and there's a Blackbird in the garden gathering nesting material.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We'll be into March tomorrow..... three weeks till Spring begins..... BST starts soon..... and there's a Blackbird in the garden gathering nesting material.
The sun was strong in my eye on Saturday at Bristol. I thought if this thread, and was wondering if I was getting my vitamin D!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
If not tomorrow, meteorologically speaking

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't forget the clocks tonight! :)(y)