• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's been a few times this season that I thought about Grecian Maxing and moving to the Stanno stand, but maybe I'll leave it until I'm older.
Go to the Stanno. Get down with the kids.

Exehausted

Now that Grecian Maxing is becoming a phrase, how long will it be before it gets into the Oxford Dictionary and can be used on Countdown?!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now that Grecian Maxing is becoming a phrase, how long will it be before it gets into the Oxford Dictionary and can be used on Countdown?!
Someone let Suzi Dent know quick. She's a fan of traditional Devonian words such as dimpsy (my spellchecker isn't!).

Exehausted

Someone let Suzi Dent know quick. She's a fan of traditional Devonian words such as dimpsy (my spellchecker isn't!).
Dan the Weather man on BBC often uses the phrase I'll see you Dreckly. I've no idea how you spell it, that's how it sounds! Sorry to drag this thread off line.

denzel

I'm hoping for relegation then some seats will become available
I was hoping for relegation so it gets a little less crowded on the Bank. Can't be doing with having to get there half an hour early to bag a spot...

manc grecian

Take your brollys for all those GrecianMaxing today. Gonna be a strong westerly wind blowing the rain in your faces.

AndyR

I'd like to discourage anyone thinking of Grecian Maxing to stay on the BB and leave the Stanno alone. Pre-match the bars are busy enough as it is......:(

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd go in the stanno stand but you can't make a quick exit like you can in the bank.

manc grecian

I'd go in the stanno stand but you can't make a quick exit like you can in the bank.
Wrong side of town for me before I escape to leafy Pennsylvania.

Grecian Max

Not what I expected when I clicked on this thread 😂