• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No information on prices yet, but there will be a new ticketing system to sell them available from next Tuesday

KentGrecian

Current system works fine in my opinion but will be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts. No more ticket books! :(

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I love my paper tickets :cry:

Alfie 1966

If its not broke why fix it ? book of tickets is best.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm guessing an increasing majority of people now have electronic season tickets. No point wasting money printing books

Matt Russell

If its not broke why fix it ? book of tickets is best.
Book of tickets?
What football season are you remembering?

Grecian Royal

One card covering the whole season appears to be the option instead of a ticket for each game. That seems a sensible and good alternative to me.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I remember around 2008 ish having a red wallet with all the tickets in, be nice to have that again.

I know I'm old fashioned.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
One card covering the whole season appears to be the option instead of a ticket for each game. That seems a sensible and good alternative to me.
Yes, my Argyle supporting colleague has a card, looks really smart and it's obviously more convenient than 23 tickets.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Current system works fine in my opinion but will be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts. No more ticket books! :(
That will please my technophobe Dad............. not!!!!! It's hard enough to get him to take a picture on his mobile never mind open a file with 23 different tickets on it.