• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Trouble with that idea Hants is if someone entered the draw, the winner was announced after the early bird deadline so the ones who weren’t winners would now have to pay full price.

It‘s like with the Sky VIP draws - there’s no point if it’s for a sporting event or theatre or concert ticket because by the time the draw’s made the event’s sold out so you’ve no chance of buying a ticket through normal channels.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Trouble with that idea Hants is if someone entered the draw, the winner was announced after the early bird deadline so the ones who weren’t winners would now have to pay full price.

It‘s like with the Sky VIP draws - there’s no point if it’s for a sporting event or theatre or concert ticket because by the time the draw’s made the event’s sold out so you’ve no chance of buying a ticket through normal channels.
I'll bear that in mind, maybe I could buy now but make the draw happen after the early bird offer finishes.

iscalad

I'll bear that in mind, maybe I could buy now but make the draw happen after the early bird offer finishes.
Better get some advice on this.

Antony Moxey

The point is for those who enter the draw. I enter and eagerly await the outcome. I hold off buying a season ticket because I might win the draw. The early bird deadline passes but the results haven’t yet been announced. Then the result is announced but unfortunately I’m not the lucky winner so will have to buy a season ticket instead. Oh great, the early bird deadline’s passed so now I have to pay full price when I could have had one much cheaper if I hadn’t bothered entering the draw. Don’t think I’ll bother next time…

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've been pondering a free to enter draw where the prize would be an adult ticket for the Big Bank. Do the T&C's allow that?
Does anyone know the answer to the question I posed?

iscalad

The club...

tom_ecfc

@ECFC Retail may know?

STURTZ

The point is for those who enter the draw. I enter and eagerly await the outcome. I hold off buying a season ticket because I might win the draw. The early bird deadline passes but the results haven’t yet been announced. Then the result is announced but unfortunately I’m not the lucky winner so will have to buy a season ticket instead. Oh great, the early bird deadline’s passed so now I have to pay full price when I could have had one much cheaper if I hadn’t bothered entering the draw. Don’t think I’ll bother next time…
As an ardent City fan I lose sleep worrying about Antony Moxey having to pay a reasonable gate fee to watch a match, I'm welling up here.

Antony Moxey

As an ardent City fan I lose sleep worrying about Antony Moxey having to pay a reasonable gate fee to watch a match, I'm welling up here.
I’m perfectly happy paying a reasonable fee so rest easy and stop worrying.

tom_ecfc

Another 74 23/24 season, season ticket holders have now bought their seat for the 24/25 season in the last couple of days 👍

Now down to approx. 661 reserved seats still left to renew.