• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2021/22

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not really sure what the point in the early bird offer is if it just keeps getting extended. Why not just make the season ticket prices fixed at the early bird price, drop the early bird from the title and just call it a season ticket!
Modern behavioural analysis much used by marketers suggest that a primary human motivator in decision making is 'the fear off missing out'. Setting a deadline at which a 'lower' price is available (apparently) gets people buying (even if in reality the 'lower' price is paid by 90% of people).

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Macca

Any idea on latest numbers? Wondering if there was a bit of a surge before the original deadline on payday?

Red Devon

Sweenz was on about a close to capacity crowd in his interview yesterday for the opener against Bradford

Oldsmobile-88

Any idea on latest numbers? Wondering if there was a bit of a surge before the original deadline on payday?
1,550 as of yesterday.

Oldsmobile-88

The ‘feel good factor’ surrounding the national team must be giving the ST sales a boost.
I would expect that factor to filter through with the attendance for POTD when the season starts in less than 4 weeks.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Red & White

1600 is good going, I'm looking forward to getting back to SJP.

grecIAN Harris

I'd take advantage and get a season ticket if I knew what I was doing next season as far as football goes. I've moved back to Winkleigh and have been asked if I want to get involved again which sounds appealing. They have a new manager, Colin Wall once of Southend, Barnet and Portsmouth to name a few, and from what I saw from the back end of last season a decent side but then I've got balance family life out with it. A game takes up half the day when your involved in running the side and then there's Chloe's match on a Sunday with City Women. At least watching City it's generally only every other weekend and I can mix it into time with the family........ dunno what to do.🤔

Memphis09

I'd take advantage and get a season ticket if I knew what I was doing next season as far as football goes. I've moved back to Winkleigh and have been asked if I want to get involved again which sounds appealing. They have a new manager, Colin Wall once of Southend, Barnet and Portsmouth to name a few, and from what I saw from the back end of last season a decent side but then I've got balance family life out with it. A game takes up half the day when your involved in running the side and then there's Chloe's match on a Sunday with City Women. At least watching City it's generally only every other weekend and I can mix it into time with the family........ dunno what to do.🤔
Come to city but if you are like me I will still wait to see how things pan out with Covid but will take each game at a time and review at Christmas