• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2021/22

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would have expected some news by now. I'm expecting an increase, but hoping that it'll be small.

Legohead

Banned
Anything like this for our fans?

Season ticket holders to receive FREE shirt - News - Mansfield Town

The club should be reducing prices not increasing them IMO.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anything like this for our fans?

Season ticket holders to receive FREE shirt - News - Mansfield Town

The club should be reducing prices not increasing them IMO.
We already did that this season with a choice of home, away or third shirt for season ticket holders.

Legohead

Banned
We already did that this season with a choice of home, away or third shirt for season ticket holders.
Is that right Spoonz? A free shirt for all S/T holders this season? That's excellent and fantastic from the club and an ever greater reward given the likes of Mansfield can probably afford to give away so many free shirts and not miss the cash at all.

Legohead

Banned
Perhaps S/T sales might be able to hold their own with a price increase but on the day prices i'm not so sure this season. It's the unknown with the reaction to Covid really i guess.

Oldsmobile-88

Probably a good idea to wait a bit to see what division the Grecians are in.
Also some more clarification about crowd capacities next season would be helpful from the government.

Legohead

Banned
Probably a good idea to wait a bit to see what division the Grecians are in.
Also some more clarification about crowd capacities next season would be helpful from the government.
Should be back to normal with no restrictions. Maybe other than passports. If they stick to what they have said, which we all know won't happen.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Normally I would be all for getting ST details, prices etc out as soon as possible. Indeed the Board, guided by Club staff and the Gates Committee, would have already done so.

But these are not normal circumstances, and because of the Ollie Watkins sell-on and other transfer income the cashflow considerations that generally drive the campaign of getting as many supporters signed up and paid up as early as possible do not currently apply with great force.

It is by no means certain at present that 2021/22 will be a "normal" season with ground rules as they were in earlier seasons. The Government are still keeping a firm lid on the timing of any final escape from the current HM open prison Devon lockdown.

Or which league we will be in. Or indeed whether the current season will have ended with a bang or a whimper

Why therefore rush into something that might well need to be unstitched, either sooner or later?

I haven't done a club-by-club trawl but it doesn't look like many other L1 or L2 Clubs have started selling.

i8cornwall

Think it was said in the Grecian group thing that details where out sometime this month from what I can remember.

Don't envy the club or ticket office this coming summer or season when it comes to what I imagine will be a bit of a mind field yet again.

Red Devon

Hopefully we’ll get a long early bird period this year.