• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season over.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope he decides to take early retirement. In reply to silver fox

Last edited:

Jammers20

Yes. Think so, can't see us slipping into the relegation. Lets now focus on getting our useless manager out the club.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes. Think so, can't see us slipping into the relegation. Lets now focus on getting our useless manager out the club.
Chance would be great. No chance

Jammers20

Chance would be great. No chance
True but i need something to cling on too after today! iv got the rest of my season tickets to use :)

Silver fox

Me too bud.

Jammers20

Me too bud.
You gonna renew next year? would have to be a significant change in player personnel or a big drop in price to get me too renew! or a new manager ;)

Red Devon

If we lose at York and Carlisle our season will be far from over!

Silver fox

You gonna renew next year? would have to be a significant change in player personnel or a big drop in price to get me too renew! or a new manager ;)
No chance Taggy can fook off..

Silver fox

No chance Taggy can fook off..
And the lad..

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some people still incorrectly believe that we finish the seasons strongly under Tisdale, but the recent facts do not support this. Over the past three seasons (from when we were relegated until now) the stats are as follows:

2011/2012: 9 points from the final 13 games
2012/2013: 12 points from the final 13 games (including 6 defeats in the final seven matches)
2013/2014: 16 points from the final 13 games

(In the previous three seasons those numbers were 25, 20 and 27)

Last season was an obvious improvement, but like this season was preceded by an awful run at the turn after the new year, winning only one game from 1 January until beating Fleetwood on 22 March for the second win of the year. It would seem the same things are happening over and over and over with no lessons being learned.

So, season over? Far from it.

LL