• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scunthorpe United v Exeter City - Matchday Thread

Legohead

Banned
Surprised there isn't one yet but no worry. There is now. I expect Scunny to provide a stronger test than we've faced in recent games in terms of giving us something to think about and i think it will be a decent game. I'm going for a 3-1 win for us. Bowman back amongst the goals with a brace and ex Iron McArdle to score against his old club. COYR!

Legohead

Banned
Ok i'll have a turn. 3-1 to us. Bowman with a brace and McArdle with one against his old club. COYR!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yet another set of threads merged.

{sigh}

Legohead

Banned
Yes it's exeweb on my pc. It's pretty much unusable. I have no idea what is going on. When i'm logged in it takes about 2 minutes to load a page and every time i submit something it takes about 2 minutes and then i get a message saying ooops we ran into some problems and have to resubmit loads of times before it actually posts the thing.

Which is why things are being posted as duplicates. No idea what the problem is. It's been like this for months now.

Yet when i'm logged out i can view the board and various threads in double quick time. All a bit frustrating and the duplicate threads aren't done puprposefully. It is a fault.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't change a winning team! Scunthorpe will be a bigger threat than Orient was. 7pm kick off.

Jason's preview

Ash

I need a win as much as the team do right now, so please don't **** it up tonight lads. MT, I'm talking mostly to you as if you pick the right side, I can't see us losing.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The strongest 11 should be picked this evening and on Saturday against Cheltenham, the players will then have a week to recover.

We are two thirds of the way through the season, 15 games left and every one of them is massive.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes it's exeweb on my pc. It's pretty much unusable. I have no idea what is going on. When i'm logged in it takes about 2 minutes to load a page and every time i submit something it takes about 2 minutes and then i get a message saying ooops we ran into some problems and have to resubmit loads of times before it actually posts the thing.

Which is why things are being posted as duplicates. No idea what the problem is. It's been like this for months now.

Yet when i'm logged out i can view the board and various threads in double quick time. All a bit frustrating and the duplicate threads aren't done puprposefully. It is a fault.
Laptops / computers have a mind of their own : believe me. Fighting my own battles..

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
The strongest 11 should be picked this evening and on Saturday against Cheltenham, the players will then have a week to recover.

We are two thirds of the way through the season, 15 games left and every one of them is massive.
Hear hear..

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yet another set of threads merged.

{sigh}
Got to keep you in a job Hants !
Why don't you elect who should have the honour of setting up the MDT - you could even have a Thread specifically for this !
Afram City, Afram Merger in Chief !