• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley

dontpassback

Quality player on his day,but with the exception of the Lincoln game,his game was quite a few seasons back,will Tisdale get
The best out of him who knows,and quite frankly who cares,so it’s onwards and upwards UTC

First spell with us was 75% great, 25% absent. Second was 10% good, 90% absent.

Always felt he thought he was better than he actually was. Scored some crucial goals but all in all a waste of talent.

Thanks but good bye.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Confirms that Taylor isn't a fan of his old team mate
On the club website you can find the video from last season when MT was asked who was the best player he played with at ECFC. Answer....Ryan Harley...

On the club website you can find the video from last season when MT was asked who was the best player he played with at ECFC. Answer....Ryan Harley...
The key word being 'was'. Devine was good once, doesn't mean you would want him up front now.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
We’ve got a quality player in Nicky Law coming in & Harley doesn’t affect the opposition like he used too despite being always very good in possession.

Good luck Ryan - a very good player to watch on your day

Ash

Happy to see the self obsessed tosser go. Loads of talent but little application or inclination to make it work, other than when he could be arsed. He will take the **** out of the MK fans in similar fashion I have do doubt. Taxi from Bristol to MK filling up :)
Not a fan of simply abusing anyone, but you make me want to change my mind on that front with your shameful bull ****. Thanks for confirming that you know nothing about football and that you're a ****.

jack101

Some short memories on here, yes he’s past his best but he deserves some respect. Over the last ten years most of great City moments have involved RH.

- the comeback against Torquay
- the JPT win at Argyle
- the brace against Leeds
- the winner against Huddersfield
- the brace at Home park
- the goal against Lincoln

I could go on...

I don’t mind that he’s gone as he’s clearly not the same player any more, but some people on here clearly have no understanding of football if they think Ryan Harley isn’t/wasn’t a good player.

scottus86

Some short memories on here, yes he’s past his best but he deserves some respect. Over the last ten years most of great City moments have involved RH.

- the JPT win at Argyle
- the brace at Home park

I could go on...

I don’t mind that he’s gone as he’s clearly not the same player any more, but some people on here clearly have no understanding of football if they think Ryan Harley isn’t/wasn’t a good player.
Great post Jack. 100% agree with you.

malcolms

Not a fan of simply abusing anyone, but you make me want to change my mind on that front with your shameful bull ****. Thanks for confirming that you know nothing about football and that you're a ****.
Good to know you're not a fan of "abusing anyone"

Antony Moxey

- the JPT win at Argyle
- the brace at Home park

I could go on...

You could, but only one of those was in recent memory. I could equally go on and on extolling the virtues of Darren Rowbotham - why isn’t he still here as well?