• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham United vs Exeter City Official matchday thread

dommers

Yet look and listen to the crowd. They'll be back i numbers, so would we be if we played with that drive. Simple but true I'm afraid.
Will they be back if they show that passion and lose every game? At the end of the day fans want to win games.

Darren Moxey

Resigned
Well, I'm glad I missed that sh*te tonight and stayed home and watched the CL. Dortmund - Malaga was an incredible game; two goals in the last two minutes for Dortmund to win it.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
making kneejerk and wrong decisions
I can think of few decisions more stupid and kneejerk than standing by Tisdale in the face of a vast accumulation of evidence that says he's not up to the job

IBA

I can think of few decisions more stupid and kneejerk than standing by Tisdale in the face of a vast accumulation of evidence that says he's not up to the job
Yea, I forgot we haven't won any away games this season, no actually hang on a minute....

Grecian_Jay

Will they be back if they show that passion and lose every game? At the end of the day fans want to win games.
The majority would yeah. I'm not saying it's right but most fans will accept lots of running around, passion, fight etc. Look how much more popular Dunne was compared to Noble.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
if you are talking about galatasaray then going out to real madrid is hardly likely to drive them away. yes fans want to win games but when they dont win games, a performance with visible effort can lessen the blow.

dommers

The majority would yeah. I'm not saying it's right but most fans will accept lots of running around, passion, fight etc. Look how much more popular Dunne was compared to Noble.
I think we'll have to agree to disagree here then as if you're bottom of table and losing most games, despite show lots of effort, then I think more people won't turn up than wouldn't if you were playing poor football but kept sneaking 1-0s.

dommers

if you are talking about galatasaray then going out to real madrid is hardly likely to drive them away. yes fans want to win games but when they dont win games, a performance with visible effort can lessen the blow.
I wasn't specifically talking about Galatasary, just wondering whether fans in general would rather win and play boring football than lose and see some effort.

Darren Moxey

Resigned
Tough game on Saturday now. With the fear of relegation hanging over them, I imagine Wimbledon will be a lot more up for it than us. From what I saw of them at the park earlier this season, we should win. However, we must be at the bottom of the form league now and I'm not sure we'll win again this season.

Darren Moxey

Resigned
I wasn't specifically talking about Galatasary, just wondering whether fans in general would rather win and play boring football than lose and see some effort.
Well it's a shame we're losing and not putting the effort in.