• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham United vs Exeter City Official matchday thread

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who's out first Chorlton or Tisdale?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
As a rehearsal for a contract for next year things ain't going too well for Moseley are they? Subbed off and responsible for our loss v Rochdale - what odds on a deal for next year then?
Well you all told me how ****ing great he was when I said he was poor on his debut. Imagine who was right again.

Banksy

As a rehearsal for a contract for next year things ain't going too well for Moseley are they? Subbed off and responsible for our loss v Rochdale - what odds on a deal for next year then?
Probably get one too along with Bauza , while we let some of our more promising youngsters drift away to non league sides. What chance Frear being retained for example?

dommers

What chance Frear being retained for example?
Lets hope not.

Thames Valley Red

Lets hope not.
Dommers amazed you are being negative about the club, you ok? Missed Walsall away I gander?

AndrewP

Rightwing, neither I fear!.

Still, on the upside, My season ticket Cheque hasn't been cashed yet so still time to stop it and forget I even contemplated renewing!

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who's out first Chorlton or Tisdale?
it will take a massive event to oust any of the crowd up there. Its all very 'comfy' and pals together

dommers

Dommers amazed you are being negative about the club, you ok? Missed Walsall away I gander?
You see that's the problem with most people. They have selective memory problems and only hear what supports their argument.

dommers

Damn right, passion, pace, comebacks, excitement. Everything we have ever lacked.

And for the likes of dimmers, you don't to be a Champions League club to have those things.
Although it doesn't look like it's going to do them much good though.

Grecian_Jay

Although it doesn't look like it's going to do them much good though.
Yet look and listen to the crowd. They'll be back i numbers, so would we be if we played with that drive. Simple but true I'm afraid.