• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion Disbanded

i8cornwall

Ha, or your own onanistic drivel. Still, I’m sure we’re all grateful to have someone so important leading the support for so many years, it’s a shame you found something better to do…
Clearly someone had a informative day at the adult learning centre.

Just a quick question, what made you so insecure that you have to come on here and act the big man and put others down? Was it traumatic experience, is it you're not happy about you're looks or own failings in life? What's really the problem ant, this is a safe space to share.

It's quite sad really that you need to put others down to clearly make yourself feel good, I'd try to maybe get out more ant, eat healthy, get some exercise, talk this out with a professional maybe even find religion.

Anyway I hope you get the help you need Ant, it's sad to see a fully grown man act out in this way like a child.

i8cornwall

Blimey, things heating up here :oops:
It's OK, I'm assuming Ant brings this up because of his failings.

I'm sure you agree Max its sad to see but we can all work through this and help Ant become a better person.

I hope you're well though mate.

Arthur Davey

Fcuk me, I never thought I'd Ignite such a discussion with such a seemingly innocent post...😬

Tim Long

Blimey, things heating up here :oops:
That'll be friction.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
That'll be friction.
You can get a cream for that!

i8cornwall

Fcuk me, I never thought I'd Ignite such a discussion with such a seemingly innocent post...😬
With creat power comes great responsibility!