• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Randell Wins...…..

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesn't make any sense if that is true , given he then did play in the second half. Unfortunately too late by then.

It wasn't a shock that we lost the reply , but we could have been more positive. For me it was typical Tisdale. The large travelling support deserved better imo.
Agree that, after seeing the line up before the game I thought, why the **** have I travelled all this way for this heap of *****?"

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they wanted to get him sold, why did he not play at Anfield, which would have been the ideal show window?
Still rankles with me, that game
It rankles with a lot of people. There was more to that game than Tis picking his mates.

iscalad

Agree that, after seeing the line up before the game I thought, why the **** have I travelled all this way for this heap of *****?"
You and me both. Also paid to stay overnight, took two days holiday. Farce.

STURTZ

You and me both. Also paid to stay overnight, took two days holiday. Farce.
You were lucky, I travelled up that day and afterwards found motorways shut, got back to my car near Tiverton at 4am to find car wouldn't start, frozen glow plugs. Tried to sleep in freezing car for two hours then drove in to work and derision. Great day!

STURTZ

Still angry with Tisdale!🤬🤬

iscalad

Still angry with Tisdale!🤬🤬
Cost me loads of money.

IndoMike

If they wanted to get him sold, why did he not play at Anfield, which would have been the ideal show window?
That is the million dollar question. But someone has posted that Posh didn't want him to play so Tisdale complied.

fred binneys head

#stillfuming

Arthur Davey

You & me both, & the world & his aunt too. Took my boy & nephew out of school just after lunch, got held up in the traffic en route, only just made kick-off, when we got in we found we had a pretty cr@p view from the corner - the boys had to stand on their seats - and all only to discover the Mighty Fashion Icon had made one of his $h1t€ selections.
# Still bleddy fumin', too.
(And the boys made it in to school next morning, btw.👏)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
However we look back on Tisdale in years to come I'll never forgive him for this.