• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

QPR and Norwich fixtures

Lister

Has anyone been able to actually use their priority number to buy tickets, I can't seem to work it for love nor money
Do you know what your priority number is?

I received mine this morning and got straight in.

Once in, I could order 3 tickets ...

£17.50 for my Big Bank ticket... for a Carling Cup game ... mmmmm, we'll see!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Season ticket holders get 1 ticket other prority groups (Trust etc) get 2 for the QPR game.
Why?

Why is a Trust member entitled to twice what a season ticket holder is?

Lister

Why?

Why is a Trust member entitled to twice what a season ticket holder is?
I've just logged in and can't see anything about those numbers. I was offered the opportunity to buy 3 tickets.

exwick1

No idea, but thats what the site say's. I am a season ticket holder and had a feeling that restrictions would happen so I became a trust member recently to ensure that I could always get a 2nd ticket. I believe that if the trust continues to expand as the club grows then we will soon see trust members also restricted to one ticket.

Last edited:

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Am I being thick? Where can I find a priority number?

exwick1

If you click ot Ticket Zone thru the link provided on page 1 of this thread you will see that Season Ticket holders cannot book on-line but must do so by 'phone & are restricted to 1 ticket.
I got my priority number on the top of the Trust letter which came in the post today.

Last edited:

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Um, how do I find out what my priority number is, I'll also need to order another 2 tickets, because the guy I sit with doesn't have 'net access, and he always gets me to sort his tickets out for him (OAP) and I'll have to sort Dads ticket too. (OAP also)

We're all ST holders, and I'm a Trust member too.

This seems overly complicated, unless I'm being extremely dim ?

(It's not unknown, I'll admit !) :D

Last edited:

Lister

I received mine in a letter today ... your details are up to date I hope??

It's hardly over complicated. When you go to TZ online you get in using your surname and priority number as a login to the site. Once in you order what you like (up to the limit of course)

Last edited:

fade1nout

I can't believe that the club think this game will be anything close to a sell out.

I live far enough from Exeter not to drive there just to buy tickets and I'm not spending extra on booking fees, postage when there's no reason not to have pay on the gate on the night.

If the club doesn't see sense and have pay on the gate then I won't go simple as that, and I don't think I'll be the only one either.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Ah, no letter arrived today and obviously no season ticket yet as they havent been posted. Cant see us selling out anyway, so I'll just be patient! Are they not for sale at the club at all then?