• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

QPR and Norwich fixtures

anth_ecfc

Did i hear right that ticket details for the Noriwch and QPR game are now on the clubs website??

I have look all over it and can not find it anywhere.

LiloBoii-ECFC

Did i hear right that ticket details for the Noriwch and QPR game are now on the clubs website??

I have look all over it and can not find it anywhere.

Yeah i heard that aswell :) I was looking just a minute ago and I can't seem to find anything either? I also heard they were going on genreal sale next Tuesday or something? :S

anth_ecfc

Think it was next Wednesady at 12:00 they go on general sale. Not sure tho.

anth_ecfc

Found it
http://www.ticketzone.co.uk/index.cfm?action=events.details&int_EventID=430

You can only book 1 ticket at a time tho. So therefore you need to do, 2 transactions and pay 2 lots of handling a p&p fees if you want 2 tickets.

Last edited:

Ebs

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10436~1723814,00.html

The details were up there but not on the front page, now all changed and Norwich details coming soon but dont worry the window of purchasing those tickets hasnt opened yet.

exeips

I was surprised to hear the QPR game is going to be a all ticket game. Carling Cup games don't usually bring the crowds in & QPR aren't exactly a big draw!

We were going to go but I'm undecided now I will have to pay a extra £7 to ticketzone.

anth_ecfc

Think the club really need to look at this. It should give you the option to stick as many priority numbers in as you want, to enable you to buy more tickets. Therefore you would only pay 1 lot of handling and p&p fees.

Just feel sorry for the people who can`t get to the club to buy there tickets and ticketzone being there only option.

I take it you can buy tickets from the ground tomorrow then??

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was surprised to hear the QPR game is going to be a all ticket game. Carling Cup games don't usually bring the crowds in & QPR aren't exactly a big draw!

We were going to go but I'm undecided now I will have to pay a extra £7 to ticketzone.
Will put the old man off too. He will never be able to order a ticket online and doubt he would go to the bother of calling them for QPR.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Has anyone been able to actually use their priority number to buy tickets, I can't seem to work it for love nor money

exwick1

Season ticket holders get 1 ticket other prority groups (Trust etc) get 2 for the QPR game.Have just booked & paid for 2 tickets on big bank in one go =£34.00 (£15 x 2 + £1.50 booking fee x 2 + £1.00 postage.)