• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why do some managers do it then? Guardiola a frequent miscreant.
It’s almost like a nervous reaction for some...A mate of mine was forever spitting if he was playing in a band or DJ’ing..I picked him up on it.He did not realise he was frequently spitting,I put it down to probably being nerves.

DB9

If anyone wants to watch some of the PL games and are not subscribing to Sky, You can find a number of games on Pick on Freeview Ch11, Not sure how many they're planning to put on there but it's starting today with NUFC v SUFC and then the Merseyside Derby later. I do believe it is changing to Sky Pick soon.

grecIAN Harris

1-0 The Toon!!!! It's probably been the most competitive game since the restart.

Colesman Ballz

I wonder if Credy will emerge from Lockdown this evening ? :unsure:

Legohead

Banned
Joelinton finally scores for Newcastle. Albeit against 10 men. I can guarantee that if Ryan Bowman had played the same number of games for Newcastle he'd have scored a long time before now and possibly would have a couple on the board.

Joelinton is the epitome of the madness of Premier League football. There are many, many strikers even at league 2 level more dangerous than he is and worth a chance taking on them. Instead these clubs insist on purchasing mediocre / poor players from overseas.

grecIAN Harris

Everton v Liverpool refereed by a Tranmere fan. Little brother always has to try and muscle in somewhere.😄

Legohead

Banned
Infections R Us!

Colesman Ballz

Where is Credy .? :unsure:

Rosencrantz

Where is Credy .? :unsure:
Tearing down Bow I should think 😉

Legohead

Banned
Watched Vardy score with a tap in for Leicester's second goal today and the artificial goal crowd cheer was sounded before it reached the net. Now, it he had missed......