• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Prediction

100milesaway

I predict the thread will stay at the top due to people posting to moan about it!!!!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Many people wanted him out

I wonder whether these people - perhaps they were partly responsible for his exit - think we will get on without him

These people wanted Tis out without knowing his successor, - an unconditional exit- so now I think we need to know what they think will happen now they have their wish.
Its plainly evident (to me anyway) that you're making your feelings known about the sad loss of Tisdale with this thread. Predicting anything is impossible.

ExeterCityLad

20th place. What a laughable prediction.

It depends on the manager. A decent one and we will secure top 3 with this squad no problem. A poor one, similar to Tisdale with also no ambition and thinking he's some kind of tactical genius and probably play offs.

Last edited:

100milesaway

Its plainly evident (to me anyway) that you're making your feelings known about the sad loss of Tisdale with this thread. Predicting anything is impossible.
I’m looking for predictions from those that wanted him out

They have their wish, so I wonder if they think we will improve on last year

100milesaway

It depends on the manager. A decent one and we will secure top 3 with this squad no problem. A poor one, similar to Tisdale with also no ambition and thinking he's some kind of tactical genius and probably play offs.
Hopefully you are right

Although I think play offs with a poor manager would be unlikely

I’m looking for predictions from those that wanted him out

They have their wish, so I wonder if they think we will improve on last year
Will we finish higher than last year? Who knows. Will I enjoy it more whatever is happening? Yes. That for me is more than good enough.

NDMBigBanker

Retain the majority of the squad and lose some of the dead wood and he could inherit a play-off capable squad. Pre-season will be key and hope they announce one or two more better quality opponents to test us against.

With that in mind i still think we will fall short this year, i am going into next season with heaps of enthusiasm and excitement but predict somewhere between 8-11

Ash

If you think a poor manager will secure a play off spot, you're an absolute tool.

Ash

In response to the OP and with the knowledge the Taylor is the new man charge, I'll say 6th to 12th, depending on recruitment and retention.

100milesaway

In response to the OP and with the knowledge the Taylor is the new man charge, I'll say 6th to 12th, depending on recruitment and retention.
So basically worse than this season after losing Tisdale.

Last edited: